CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 22, 2011

Making Banana Chocolate Chip Bread

DSC03980

Every time we have brown bananas, Jacob wants to make banana bread.  Well, today he finally got his wish.  He did a great job mashing up the bananas and mixing in the ingredients.

DSC03981

Do you see that look of uncertainty, as in, “Mom’s really going to let me pour this in all by myself!?”  Yes, I’m a bit anal when it comes to messes in the kitchen, but I’m trying to get over that for the sake of my kiddos’ culinary education.

DSC03982

Who knew mixing could be this much fun?!

DSC03983

Delicious!!

1 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

Looks fab! I swear some weeks Little Bit (the only other banana eater here other than me) purposefully does not eat them so they will go brown and we will have to bake with them. ;o)

Post a Comment