CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Celebrate!!!

Since mid-April, Catie Beth has been donating profits to Ted and Cheryl Schoenling’s Adoption Fund.   I’m excited to announce that Catie Beth has donated over $100 ($113.05 to be exact)!!  I want to say a BIG “Thank You!” to everyone who has made a purchase during the past three months or has told a friend about Catie Beth.  I’m still donating profits to The Schoenlings, but wanted to pause and share this milestone with you.  You can follow the Schoenlings at http://joyfortheseasons.blogspot.com/

I love making soaps and lotions.  I love having my own home-based business.  But more than all of that, I LOVE helping unite orphans with their forever families.  Thank you for being a part of that mission.

cherylandme                   Cheryl (Nipper) Schoenling and Me (1994)    

2 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

I love you, friend. Thanks for that sweet surprise in my Paypal account this morning. :) Thanks to you for having a passion for orphan care and adopting families. Thanks to all your customers for loving your products as much as I do!

And thanks for posting that goofy picture. Good times, good times...

Catherine Dreher

I love you, too!

I am so glad I can help y'all in this way! It's my motivating force. :) I just can't wait 'til you bring that little one home.

Post a Comment