CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Evening Garden

I love the smell of a garden in the evening; whDSC01317en the sun has just set and the flowers release their fragrances.  My latest batch of soap reminds me of an evening garden. I began with just Neroli and Orange, but I used too much Orange EO and it overpowered the Neroli FO.  So, I poured a bit out and added a little Ylang Ylang EO.  Perfect!  It has a lovely floral orange scent.  I used my new Mango Butter in the recipe, so it will be super moisturizing.  I can’t wait until it’s ready next month!

2 comments:

Dörte

Hallo, ein sehr schönes Blog hab ich hier gefunden, mt sehr schönen Seifencreationen und schönen Gedanken!

liebe Grüße Dörte

Catherine Dreher

Danke fuer meines Blog besuchen!

Post a Comment