CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fellow Etsy Seller

The other day, a fellow etsy seller Convo-ed me. She is also located in St. Charles and wanted to buy some of my lotions. We arranged to meet at Bread Co. for the transaction. What a nice lady! I really enjoyed the opportunity to meet another etsy seller in person. Like myself, she is fairly new to the etsy experience. She offered some information to me that she had learned about selling on etsy. Evidently, sellers who offer more than 40 items (that's right, more than 40) do better than those of us who only have a dozen items in our shop. It's definitely going to take me a few months to build up to 40 items, but it's nice to have a goal for inventory. I'm sure "40" isn't the magic number, but who knows...Maybe it will be "37".

Check out my new friend's etsy shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/akcArt

0 comments:

Post a Comment