CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hamster Wheel

Ever feel like you're working hard, but not getting anywhere? That's how I feel when it comes to figuring out my expenses and profits. I've been working on it some today and I don't feel like I've gotten anywhere. I HAVE learned how much "in the hole" my business is, so that's good to know so I can GET OUT OF IT! I have a good system for determining the prices of my products, but after a sale, I'm not sure how to divvy up where the money goes. I bought a "...for dummies" book on small business financial management, though I'm a bit apprehensive about reading it. Something about numbers just makes my mind come to a screeching halt. I guess that would be a good thing...at least I wouldn't be running in the hamster wheel anymore. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment