CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Costume Making 101

harrypotter robeToday, I sewed my first costume! My son, Jacob, wants to be Harry Potter for Halloween, but when I saw how much Potter costumes were going for (including wand, glasses and tie), I thought I would have to nix the idea. Instead, I did some research online and found a website that showed me, step-by-step, how to sew the robe. I found a Griffindor iron-on patch, Potter glasses, wand and tie all on Amazon. I saved good money by piecing it together myself.

Out of curiousity, I googled “soap costumes” to see what would come up. Check out this adorable bath-time costume! I might have to talk one of the kids into doing this for Halloween next year! ;)



HC-costumes-bubblebath

0 comments:

Post a Comment