CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Welcome to de Islands, Mon!

DSC02195Remember the days when we used sunscreen OIL at the beach?  Hawaiian Tropic SPF 2?  This big jar of Island Coconut fragrance oil reminds me of a warm, sunny day on the beach.  By February, I’m usually missing the sunshine and warmth something fierce, so I thought I’d be prepared by making some soaps and lotions that bring to mind warmer days. 

I’ve already decided on one fragrance combination: Coconut and Lemongrass.  What are some fragrance combinations with Island Coconut you’d like to smell?

4 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

I love lime and coconut. Chocolate and coconut are pretty nice too, although I am thinking of taste now!

Catherine Dreher

Isn't there a song about, "you put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up"? Something like that! LOL! Yes! I will have to order more Lime EO!

Everything Shea ... Creates

Coconut & lemongrass is awesome! Coconut also goes very nicely with mango fragrance. & pineapple, too.

Catherine Dreher

Ah, mango or pineapple. I like those ideas! Thanks!

Post a Comment