CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My up-and-coming fashion designer

DSC02572My daughter has always loved anything to do with fashion.  I stopped picking out her clothes to wear about three years ago.  I remarked (for the last time) that perhaps she should change her shirt so it matched her pants better, and I was met with a fist in the air and the exclamation, “I WANT FREE FASHION!”.

Since then, I’ve left her to her own fashion experiments, as long as she selects modest clothing.  She’s designed and worn many a unique outfit and has now graduated to receiving her own sewing machine for Christmas (with a gift card for taking sewing lessons at Joann Fabrics).  Above, she is modeling her first creation: a fleece hat.  She did a great job and I love the fabric she selected!  She’s such a creative and talented girl!

2 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

She is too darn cute! I love that daisy fleece hat.

Crazy Dallas Beader

She did a great job on the hat! So cute too!

Post a Comment