CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Fun with Packaging

DSC02571Oatmeal, Milk and Honey soap will be ready for sale in about a week, but in the meantime, I’ve been thinking (quite a lot, actually) about how I want the packaging to look.  I’m learning that customers who buy from the local shop where I sell my soaps are enticed to buy just as much, if not more, by the cute packaging.  So, I’ve been mulling this over for a while and here is what I’ve decided on for Oatmeal, Milk and Honey.  I’m quite pleased with both the simplicity and cuteness of it!  What do you think?

1 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

Packaging sometimes really can sell a product (although anyone who has tried your soaps know that they could sell themselves!). I like it. Simple and cute are just what I would have said!

Post a Comment