CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cookies…Mmmmm

cookiesI don’t know if it’s a tradition, per se, but we definitely make a lot of cookies during the holidays.  I recently made over 100 snowflake sugar cookies to exchange at a cookie exchange party.  In return, I received a variety of delicious cookies!  My favorite were gooey butter cookies…it’s a St. Louis thing.  However, my cookies are going fast so I need to replace them SOON!  Here’s what I have on my baking list:

Peppermint Bark.  Never made these before, but the peppermint bark soap I made recently made me want to make the real thing!

Frosted Sugar Cookies.  We make these on Christmas eve.  The kids frost and decorate them, eat some and leave some on a plate for Santa.

Bourbon Balls.  I made these last year and they are delicious!  Chocolaty with a touch of Bourbon.

Chocolate Chip Forgotten Cookies.  So easy but oh so tasty!  My husband makes these!

Gooey Butter Cookies.  Fortunately, my friend who made the gooey butter cookies (which are now all eaten) also gave out her recipe!

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies.  I cheat with this recipe and use pre-packaged peanut butter cookie mix.  Still, they’re delicious!

What’s on your cookie list?

1 comments:

Anne-Marie

Yum! I love butter cookies (so so so much) and I've never tried making Peppermint Bark before but I imagine it involves tempering chocolate. I can't wait to hear how it all comes out.

Post a Comment