CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Put de lime in de coconut…

DSC02516Recently, I asked my Facebook fans for suggestions about what would go well with Coconut Fragrance Oil.  One suggestion I liked was for Coconut Lime.  Of course, the song “Coconut” by Harry Nilsson popped into my head and with it, the inspiration for how this soap would look.  DSC02505Making this soap was a two-stage process.  First, I had to make a batch of green, lime-scented soap and then create “limes” out of it.DSC02506Next, I made a batch of Coconut-scented soap and added the lime soaps as I poured.  The next morning, I sprinkled Apple Lime Sugar on the top. DSC02514The best part was unmolding the soap and cutting the soap bars.  What fun to see the “limes” hidden in the coconut!DSC02515So put de lime in the coconut and soap it all up!

1 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

I love this one, friend! What a clever look for it, and I love the fragrance combo.

Post a Comment