CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

I’m a Big Boy Now!

DSC02480What is it about a baby boy’s first hair cut that makes them lose their baby look?  My sweet, baby Abey now looks like big boy Abraham, but the trim was definitely needed.  I love his beautiful curls, but they had become unruly! 

Here’s Abraham before his hair cut.DSC02440So, my husband asked one of his African American friends where we should take him for his hair cut and he suggested the beauty salon owned by his sister.  My only stipulation to my husband before he and Abraham left was “I want him to keep some curls!”

It’s hard to get a still shot of an on-the-go toddler, but I did the best I could to capture his cute new ‘do.  And he’s still got some curls!DSC02479DSC02483

1 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

Sweet precious boy! Looks good!!

Post a Comment