CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 17, 2010

The 12 Soaps of Christmas

DSC02478

My lovely soaps have arrived!  I participated in Bramble Berry’s Soap Swap by sending them 12 handmade soaps and receiving 12 different soaps made by other soapers who participated in the swap.  They all smell and look so wonderful that I’m not sure which one to try first.  The first thing I had to do was smell each one and then read the list of ingredients.  I’ll have to make some notes about which oil/butter combinations I like the best.  The real treat will be putting them to the test!

5 comments:

Wonder Turtle Soaps

Very nice soaps! I'm expecting my package to arrive tomorrow. It's so fun to try other people's soaps! Enjoy!

Helen

yeay- I see you got one of mine:-) It's the Salty Mariner- top left in your photo. Hope you enjoy it. Which one was yours? I wonder if I got one...? Check my blog to see!

Anne-Marie

So glad to see they reached you in good shape. We packed them without help from the Bramble Berry packers (who were swamped with orders) and I was little nervous that I had lost my touch. :)
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the swap as much as I did!

Anne-Marie

PS - Adorable title for your blog post. Clever!

Catherine Dreher

You're going to love your soaps! Helen, I posted a comment on your blog. Can't wait to try yours!
Anne-Marie, thank you, and to Amber, for putting this all together. It's been a total treat!

Post a Comment