CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Peppermint Bark…for real.

After making some delicious-looking peppermint bark soap, I decided I needed to make the real thing.  I used my silicone pan and lessons learned from making melt and pour soap and went to work.  My method comprised of melting, pouring and freezing, first milk chocolate chips, then white chocolate chips.  Before I put the last layer in the freezer, I sprinkled crushed peppermint (from candy canes) on the top.  It came out great!  Here’s my hubby cutting the pieces for me (since my hand was hurting from a cortisone shot I had received the day before).DSC02501

And here they are before we ate them all up!

DSC02502

Really, it was all too easy! 

1 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

Yum-o girly girl!

Post a Comment