CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Catie Beth Video Project

I’ve been reading a lot (A LOT) of articles about social media and how to use it as a small business owner with next to no advertising budget.  YouTube ranks second after Google for searches, so I figure I ought to make a video and put myself out there.

So, here is the first of what will be many videos.  I’m pleased with the results, though I wish the audio had turned out better.  I couldn’t figure out how to fix it, so I’ll just use a different camera next time.  Please let me know what you think…keeping in mind, I’ve already explained about the audio.  :)

2 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

The audio was my only "complaint". :)

akcArt

Very nice! The audio for me was fine! Everything was very clear!

Post a Comment