CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Cottlestock…a bust

display

We expected a huge turnout at Cottlestock today, which meant, increased foot traffic.  Neither happened.  Hardly anybody attended Cottlestock this morning and we had three people visit Cottleville Crafts ETC… between the hours of 10am and 12:30pm.  The girls and I were disappointed, to say the least.  On a positive note, we put together a very nice display table and information poster that  I can use in the future. 

1 comments:

akcArt

I am so sorry this wasn't better for you!!!! I thought sure Cottlestock would be jumping. I wonder if 71,000 people at the Komen Race had something to do with it? Your display does look great and like you said, you now have that to use! Wishing you great sales!
Ange

Post a Comment