CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ugly Soaps

DSC00925

As hard as I try to make sure every batch of soap turns out the way I want, there are some batches that just don’t.  Other than the bars of soap that I test before deciding to introduce to the public, I mostly use theDSC00922 “ugly” bars of soap for my personal use. Those are the bars of soap that didn’t turn out the way I planned.

But I’ve been thinking, “these bars of soap are wonderful.  Sure, they aren’t very pretty, but they smell great and contain moisturizing oils…so why should I keep them all to myself?”

So, I’m introducing my new line of “Ugly Soaps”.   These are soaps that are moisture-rich and smell great….but you might not want to give them as gifts.  PLUS, they’ll be sold for less than the more attractive bars of soap. 

DSC00928 The first in this line is called “Relax”.  It has a soft, relaxing smell and is great for your skin, but it was supposed to be blue instead of brown.  I think the vanilla in the fragrance oil caused it to discolor quickly.  DSC00927

Buy some Ugly Soaps for yourself and discover the beauty within.

 

 

1 comments:

Wonder Turtle Soaps

What a clever idea! It is disappointing when a soap doesn't turn out the way you want it to, but they're still perfectly good bars of soap, and this is a great way to make it work for you. For the record, though, I don't think your "ugly soaps" are ugly at all! :)

Post a Comment