CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bramble Berry Soap Swap: Sheer Freesia

DSC02988Once again, I’m participating in Bramble Berry’s Soap Swap!  Above are the soaps I’m swapping: Sheer Freesia.  The way the swap works is, I send in 12 bars of soap and then pay for the shipping of 12 different bars of soap to me that other soapers entered in the swap.  I hope the recipients of these lovely bars enjoy them!  They smell sooo good!  I can’t wait to see what I receive in April!DSC02987

2 comments:

Ann Stoermer

Those turned out so pretty! Very romantic looking... :)

Anne-Marie

So pretty!! They remind me of a spring bouquet =)

Also, keep in mind that the deadline isn't until May so we won't be shipping out the boxes until around May 9th.

Post a Comment