CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Smells Like Spring!

I do not recommend smelling floral fragrances all at one time, as I did.  Though I stopped to smell the coffee beans in between each fragrance, I still ended up feeling slightly dizzy afterward.  Floral fragrances can do that.  I’ll work more on describing the scents in better detail when I work with each one individually.  But for now, here are my initial reactions.

Gardenia #1: Earthy, soft and subdued.

Gardenia #2: Non-traditional.  Earthy and spicy.

Gardenia #3: A true gardenia.  Bright and green.

Mystery #4: Sweet, clean and cottony.

Mystery #5: Coffee-like, fruity, warm and spicy.

Mystery #6: I like this one a lot, but had a hard time describing it.  Do I detect lavender?

Mystery #7: Fruity, sweet with hints of citrus.  Reminds me of my Mock Orange bushes.

Mystery #8: Warm, spicy with hints of vanilla?  I like this one, too!

Mystery #9: Fruity, sweet, green and bright.  Another new favorite!

Mystery #10: Green, pert, too pungent for me!

2 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

I don't think I could pick out notes and fragrances. I always smell mine and just go "mmm good!" LOL

Catherine Dreher

It's harder than I thought it would be. I don't think I have to guess what the fragrance is, I think I just have to describe it, but even that is hard. I'll detect a familiar scent but can't figure out what it is.

Post a Comment