CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Bright Star Soaps

I want to give a BIG shout out to my friend, Cheryl, at Bright Star Soaps.  She has the cutest collection of holiday soaps at her etsy shop and at such great prices!  I just ordered some of the snowflake soaps pictured above and can’t wait to get them !  They’re peppermint-scented and only $3.25!  I love the detail in them and the clear, blue color in the middle!  Check out her etsy store for more fun soaps for Christmas!

BTW: Cheryl is my adoption donation recipient and all of her soap sales go toward her adoption savings. 

2 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

Thank you, friend!

Anne-Marie

These are awesome snowflakes! The mold is adorable and the layers add a lot of dimension. I can't wait for the snow this year!

Post a Comment