CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It’s in the Details

DSC02216

I found these adorable Christmas votive candles at Michael’s Craft Store about a month ago and thought they’d be a perfect part of my Christmas Gift Boxes!  The only thing I didn’t like was that they looked a little plain.  No problem!  I had fun dressing them up with cute Christmas bows!  The Christmas Gift Boxes are almost finished and will make great gifts for someone who loves a bit of pampering!

DSC02219

Cocoa Mint Gift Box: one bar of handmade Cocoa Mint Soap, handmade Peppermint Lotion and a votive candle in Evergreen fragrance.

5 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

Nice touch!

Everything Shea ... Creates

Love the finds! That Cocoa Mint soap looks so beautiful & I can imagine the wonderful aroma!

Life of 5 Letteers

Catherine, How much are you selling the gift boxes for.

Catherine Dreher

They'll be $15.00. My plan is to post them to my website by tomorrow.

Anne-Marie

Sometimes a little ribbon is all you need! You've chosen some wonderful gifts to include. Cocoa Mint Soap is delish!

Post a Comment