CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas shopping? Keep these folks in mind.

I love to browse on etsy.com.  I get so much inspiration just seeing what other crafty people are doing.   If you’re not familiar with etsy, then now’s the time!  Etsy is a website that lets people sell their handmade items.  I used to have a “shop” on etsy before I created my own website.  Etsy is a great place to find unique items for Christmas while supporting small, craft businesses.
There are actually a lot of people using etsy to sell their handmade products in an effort to raise money for theirs or someone else’s adoption.  That’s how I got started on there!  To find these sellers, you can do a search for “adoption” and many items being sold to fundraise will come up.  To help you out, I’ve posted some that I found.  Click on the picture and it will take you to the etsy store. 



2 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

That is a pretty bracelet that is covering up my soaps. LOL No really, thank you for the mention!!

Catherine Dreher

Sorry. I just noticed that. Sometimes things look great in Live Writer, but get messed up in Blogger. Will fix it! :)

Post a Comment