CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Dark Chocolate Chip Pancakes

DSC03226Whenever I want to make pancakes, I turn to my hubby’s 30 year-old Betty Crocker Cook Book.  I love this recipe so thought I’d share with you!

Ingredients for nine 4-inch pancakes:

1 egg

1 cup all-purpose flour

3/4 cup milk (I add another 2 Tbsp because I like my batter a little thinner).

1 Tbsp brown sugar

2 Tbsp vegetable oil

3 tsp baking powder

1/4 tsp saltDSC03227In a large bowl, beat egg until fluffy.  Stir in remaining ingredients, just until smooth.  Heat griddle to 350.  DSC03228Grease griddle with butter.  (I like to use a lot of butter.)  DSC03231Pour batter onto griddle. There’s one more, important, ingredient that I added…DSC03229Dark chocolate chips!DSC03232Now THAT’S getting the day off to a good start!

1 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

mmmmmmmmm sooooo hungry!!!

Post a Comment