CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

From Tiger Cub to Wolf Cub

DSC01676Look at my sweet Tiger Cub, way back in September, 2010.  Jacob had a great time during his first year in Cub Scouts.  He made friends, built boats and race cars, and earned belt loops.  He even skated for the first time because he really wanted to get the Skating belt loop!  It’s been a BIG learning curve for me.  I spent most of this year confused about what his Den was working on and what I was supposed to be doing with him at home.  But, hopefully we’re on the right track now.DSC03313His Pack had a cake decorating contest at the Graduation Ceremony.  We entered in the category for “Most Patriotic”.  Jacob counted 50 blueberries and helped me put the strawberries on.  We didn’t win, but I think we did a great job!DSC03315Here he is all ready for his Graduation Ceremony…his last time as a Tiger Cub.DSC03319At last, a Wolf Cub!  He just beamed all night.  I’m so proud of you, Jakey Boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment