CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

New Soap!

DSC03287Energy Soap!  It smells as bright and cheery as it looks.  It’s a stimulating blend of Citrus, including Grapefruit, Lemon and Lime, with hints of fresh Cucumber and Jasmine, and a touch of Pineapple, Blackberry and Champagne. Energy is an exciting mix that's perfect for spring and summer.  It’s chock full of moisture-rich oils, including Calendula Extract Oil.  It’s currently my favorite bar of soap! 

I no longer have the Catie Beth website and am working on setting up an etsy shop.  If you’re interested in buying soap, you can email me or message me through Facebook.  I should have my etsy shop up soon!  All soaps are $4/ea.

1 comments:

Joy for the Seasons

Oh I am gonna need to order one of those, too! I am on my last bar of Catie Beth soaps!

Post a Comment