CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gardening 101

DSC03305Snow Peas!  I noticed these today.  Not sure how large they need to be before I can pick them, but I’m so excited to see them!DSC03309And I found a banana pepper hiding beneath the leaves!DSC03306Looks like I’ll have some Lincoln Peas soon, too!DSC03307Here’s my (mostly) salad garden, with carrots, cilantro, swiss chard, cabbage, peas, snow peas, zucchini, basil, and calendula. DSC03308And here’s my (mostly) salsa garden with cherokee purple tomato, banana pepper, habanero pepper, sweet bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, bush pickle cucumber, spaghetti squash, rosemary, and bush beans.DSC03310Abraham is so happy thinking about all of the yummy veggies he’ll get to eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment